Americans Kilig Sa #Aldub :)


I am honestly a fan of this YouTube Channel the Hey Joe Show. They make fun and informative videos about the Filipino culture with their very own foreign twist. Being from Manila, I understand very little of the Visayan dialect (although I really wish to speak it fluently since I’ve been traveling a lot), so if someone would kindly translate what they are saying in the comment section of this post, I would really appreciate that! J

Nonetheless this video is very fun to watch indeed that’s why I am featuring it now so hopefully you guys can give it a thumbs up or something! J


Oh and in this segment, these Americans are Kilig about #Aldub




[post_ad]
Americans Kilig Sa #Aldub :) Reviewed by Florence on 12:39 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ManilaBro.com © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.